- 2019 – 2021 Master degree in Computer Science at Tsinghua University, Beijing, China.
- 2016 – 2019 Bachelor degree in Computer Science at Padova University, Padova, Italy.
Languages: Italian, English, Chinese.
Interests: Deep Learning, Computer vision, Algorithms, Matematichs, Videogames, Japanese anime, Chinese language, Track and Field, Marathon, Martial arts.
2019-2019 Studiomapp, Italy, Ravenna (link)
- Developed an algorithm to enhance the metrics result obtained performing object detection on high resolution satellite images from the xView dataset.
- Developed and tested an algorithm to detect and track specific objects on videos exploiting Faster-RCNN and Kalman filter.
2020-2020 Genify, China, Beijing (link)
- Using Amazon Personalize AutoML tool to build and test a banking products recommendation system.
- Using Transformer to implement a novel banking product recommendation system performing better than Amazon Personalize.
- Development of the platform EZ-loan.
- First place at BSF Hackathon by Banque Saudi Fransi.
- First place at MINT Hackathon by EGbank.
2020-2021 Tsinghua University, China, Beijing (link)
- Teaching assistant of Italian language course during the fall semester of 2020 and spring semester of 2021 (80+ students each semester).
2021- SenseTime, China, Beijing (link)
2010 – 2019 Fidal, Italy
- 800m – PB: 2:05.18 in 2015.
- 1000m – PB: 2:42.2 in 2015.
- 1500m – PB: 4:22.87 in 2015.
- 3000m – PB: 9:49.73 in 2013.
- 5000m – PB 17:33.40 in 2013.
- Halfmarathon – PB 1h23:25 in 2019.
- 3000m steeplechase – PB 11:02.80 in 2016.
Padova halfmarathon (PB and age record of 1h23:38 at 18 years old).
Verona halfmarathon (PB of 1h23:25), Rome halfmarathon, Padova halfmarathon, Jesolo halfmarathon.
Chongli Spartan-Beast (4h16:55, first place of category), Beijing Shunyi halfmarathon, Beijing Spartan-Super (1h15:56, first place of category), Xiamen Elite Spartan-Super (PB of 1h06:37).
Ningbo Elite Spartan-Super (1h16:23), Beijing Changping halfmarathon, Shanghai Elite Spartan-Super (1h00:23), Beijing Spartan-Super (1h12:26, first place of category)
- Taekwondo (2015-2016).
- Sanda (2019-2020).
- Wing-chun (2019).